Hedgesville, West Virginia

Hedgesville, WV. My driver lied about one delivery saying he'd stopped by 3 times attempting to make a delivery. I complained that he'd come only twice and the 2nd time he failed to come at the time he said he would. I had to travel 40 miles to the nearest UPS distribution center to pick it up.

Next delivery, we're both home waiting for the delivery my wife sees the truck in the driveway and goes to the door to get the package. The driver left a note on the garage door saying no one was home. I was livid. He came the next day, we were both home all day. He left a message at the front door. Couldn't bother to ring the doorbell.

This guy is worthless. I will never use UPS again for anything. I have had to give up two subscription purchases now because of his incompetence. That would have been 8 deliveries a year without end.

Spoke with his supervisor and she never once said that she would look into or take care of the problem.

I guess UPS is now hiring the bottom of the USPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #797130

That happened to me today in MA.He lied and said he dropped it off yesterday.

His supervisor took up for him and acted like i was wrong.They have no customer service and treat customers like ***.

Cadillac, Michigan, United States #796408

don't blame the driver,blame the company.They keep everyone on such a tight schedule you are in a state of constsnt fear for your job.It's a wonder they don't implode with bad service.