Paid for 2-day shipping for holiday cards to send clients. Waited all day for delivery. Checked on status..."out for delivery" since 4:23AM. At 3:39PM the status update to indicate delivery was attempted but the business was closed. Huh, I was sitting here starring at the front door all afternoon. Should have been off doing holiday errands, but sat here fuming at UPS for lying. Can't talk to anyone local, the people at central number claim all they can do is send a message to the local customer center and they will call back in an hour. Driver showed up with the package 55 minutes after I called. Said not a word to me. I asked sternly, but as politely as I could, "Did they tell you I'm not happy?" To which he replied "neither am I."

Seriously???? What, not happy you got caught lying? I told him next time don't lie about the office being closed, this time less politely and he shot back "I didn't lie!"

I am telling Cards Direct that if they are using UPS next year, we are not using Cards Direct.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #919959

As far as the package being "out for delivery" since early in the morning; that's when it gets loaded on the truck for delivery, so that isn't actually incorrect.Beyond that, I'm confused.

Were you at a business, or at home?

It sounds like you may have been at an apartment complex and the driver attempted delivery to the office, which may have been closed.At least in my town, the offices in a lot of complexes will close while they're out giving tours, or they'll go on break or something like that.