I stayed home all day to receive a very important package that required a signature.UPS.Com would not give me a delivery time.

Only said "by end of day". I was actually sitting there watching TV when the delivery guy came. He did NOT ring the door bell so I didn't hear it and missed my package. I am so pissed off.

Now I have to drive 30 minutes to pick up my pack next week. Is it really that hard to ring the door bell.

Knocking does not cut it!I recommend that the drivers ring the door bell and do not rely on just knocking.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States #1221651

Doorbells do not always work....maybe he knocked because that is a sure way to get your attention ...you should have been listening closer or called ups and they can contact the driver to see what time he will be there..if the package was so important