It is unbelievable how these people wash their hands and keep giving you excuses on why the package was not delivered.My husband lost almost $1500 because the driver made the "executive decision" of not delivering the package today cause a pick up from store from a Completely "Different package and Company" was scheduled for next day.

..so he assumed it was ok for us to go and pick it up next day..Really?? So now they decide and have control over my time, schedule and money. The first story the rep told my husband over the phone was that the package was attempted to be delivered but no one answered which was the first lie..cause at the time they said the driver was at my house my husband was in the garage with the door wide open..no one ever came. On the other package that we had to schedule a store pick up he actually said he attempted to deliver 3 times??

Never left a single note on the door...and the lady at the ups store said "mam that is debatable implying I was lying???!!!

Really??What a crapy service...by the way this was at the Ups store in Raleigh Nc....Atlantic Avenue

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments