San Luis Obispo, California

The Driver put in the system that we had moved and package sat in limbo for 3 days.This was a critical piece of collateral needed for a trade show and caused a lot of stress.

Talked with 4 different people over a 2 day period and got a different story every time. Someone decided to send the package to LA even though the address was clearly correct and in San Luis Obispo!! Their phone support was the worst!

Now I know why I will use FedEx whenever it is my option to do so.Pay attention UPS - this is what ruins your company's reputation.

Review about: Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ups - What is a fragile sticker for? Ups "I was expecting a large boxed delivery. It came quite quickly. I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would..." Read more UPS poor delivery Ups "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..." Read more Ups Express Saver Review Ups "Such an inhumane unprofessional setvice. I used UPS to srnd a very important official and confidential letter. A simple one page document and it arrived ripped (torn), with a torn..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more