I was expecting a coffee table to be delivered on the 26th of January.Unfortunity I was at work and miss the 1st attempt, take in mind I've been tracking my package throught out the week.

I called UPS and ask them why the driver did not leave a infonotice on my door? they had no answer. 2nd attempt it stated that it was delivered, yeah to someone elses front door.

Honestly I think the drive was lazy and just left it somewhere.Luckly the store sent out a replacement yesterday, I pray it gets deliver to my address.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I just had a driver stated that he tried to deliver my package three times and I did not get one phone call. Now my package has been shipped back to the shipper!!!

Winterset, Iowa, United States #118417

Shipmate, you have issues......

A lot of hatred for a package delivery service that I am sure you don't have daily contact with...

I wonder how you feel about your spouse, family and co-workers....

My advice to you....don't order anything online or by phone....only buy stuff locally that you can pickup yourself when you purchase it.......but you probably hate the retail store because they can't possibly carry everything that you want or might need.....

Good luck with your life.....

UPS and FEDEx both are horrible.

Things I hate about UPS and FEDEx.

I hate when you are given a 12 hour window for possible delivery and they never deliver your package within the first 4 hours of the window.

I hate when you are given a 12 hour window for possible delivery NOR do they deliver your package within the last 8 hours of the window

I hate when you wait all day at home waiting for a package that never comes.

I hate when the delivery drivers lie and say they attempted delivery.

I hate when the delivery drivers lie and say they attempted delivery and the station hubs receive the false system confirmation.

I hate when you wait all day at home waiting for a package that never comes but when you check online it says "delivery attempt made-no one home".

I hate when you find out this has happen again.

I hate when you call the 800 number you often get a useless pawn.

I hate when they ask me if I would like to file a claim for a lost or damage package.

I hate when one person on the phone tells me something completely different then another.

I hate when you ask to speak to a manager they act like it's not possible.

I hate when you ask to speak to a manager they tell you there is not one available.

I hate when I ask to speak to a manager they put you on hold and come back to tell you there is not one available.

I hate when after 20 min on the phone...

I hate when I ask to speak to a manager and finally get one on the phone and feel deep inside they really are not a manager.

I hate when they give you another number to call for help you spend they next 10 min explaining over again what just happen.

I hate when you call the other number they are just as unhelpful.

I hate when the customer rep tells you the best they can do is make a note in the system and wait.

I hate when they don't deliver my package apologize on the phone but then can't do anything about it.

I hate when a Next Day or 2 Day service doesn't make it and they won't give a refund...........unless you push and push and push the issue....then find out your account still hasn't been credited.....you call back and have to start from the beginning.

I hate when you finally get the refund you still hate them.

I hate when you have to play the role of your own freight forwarder and pick up your own package.

Maybe the company sent it to the wrong address.