I drop a package off at a UPS store and the package was never scanned guy said scanner not working yet.The package was lost in the mail.

UPS says that your package is insured, but they told me that I would not get the 95 I was owed for them losing my package. I have shipped over 500 packages with USPS I have never lost a package that hasn't been returned to me. I am done with UPS it is just to risky for insurance that they don't honer. I went through there whole process which took almost a month.

I think they would have given me the money if it was a small item.Screw them not another dollar from me I ship 50 products a week and am shipping more USPS is the way to go.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #719354

Well, you're wrong somewhere.The UPS Stores cannot tell you anything.

They can speculate that you have at least $100 "insurance" because that's standard. They, without a doubt cannot tell you the status update of your claim. Have they paid out your claim?????

You state "I've gone though the whole process which took a month!" Before that you state that they don't honor insurance claims.What is it?