Got an email from UPS today telling me a package is beiing delivered and required a signature.But there is no option to allow me to sign online.

No surprise, I got the delivery note at my door telling me UPS attempted delivery at 5:45pm. Dah I have to work. Cant get home until 7 pm. Called their 800 number and tried to save their driver another unnecessary trip.

I will not be home before 7pm. I requested the package be held at a local UPS station so I can just go there tomorrow to pick it up. Their employees recited the same party lines that the shipper put a restriction that wont allow the package to be held. Asked what time their driver will be delivering.

They give a time of 9 am to 7pm. So they are essentially telling me to take a day off to wait for this package? Such morons.

Why should I even bother to call?Have their driver make another unnecessary trip!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Having the same problem.

I am notified of a delivery tomorrow but I am in Turkey on vacation.Tried to reschedule delivery but, after typing in my complete personal database to join their Your Choice system, it says I an ineligible to register, for some reason.

It then gives a US number to call. It is a UK delivery from a Swiss sender.

Global company?Bunch of Fuckwits.