I paid almost half the cost of the item I ordered so I would receive it in two business days, Because it was a part I desperately needed.Part was shipped on 12/27/13.

Status showed part out on truck for delivery on 12/30/13. was not delivered. status now shows part will be delivered on 1/2/140. that makes 4 business days.

I wish there was a way that the consumer could pick the carrier, not the shipper, because the amount of problems I have had with ups in the past (like delivering my medications to the wrong house) thank god for honest neighbors.

I would prefer FedEx.well any way pay for standard ground delivery it's going to take that long anyway.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

bacikj
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #768562

I would encourage everyone experiencing delivery problems with UPS to contact your shipper and request that they tag your account with UPS as least preferred delivery company. Amazon has done this for me after 4 late/misdelivered shipments handled by UPS. This is the only way UPS will get the message that customer service counts.

bacikj
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #768506

Contact your shipper and request that they tag your account with UPS as least preferred delivery company. Amazon has done this for me after 4 late/misdelivered shipments handled by UPS. This is the only way UPS will get the message that customer service counts.

Vancouver, Washington, United States #768108

business days for ALL carriers, do not start the day it leaves the shipper. so, the 27th was friday, it left the shipper, monday the 30th is the first business day, the second business day would have been tuesday the 31st, the 1st was a holiday, thursday was the third business day.

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #766794

UPS management made some very *** decisions the past couple of weeks and as a result their delivery service fell off the wagon and their reputation suffers.They apparently failed to track the increasing amount of online orders this year and not put staff to work to deliver the packages.

Just inept management and hopefully, heads will roll. However, you are not alone.

Many of us are in the same boat.I prefer FedEX anyway.