The customer service that I received from UPS was horrible and I will never use that service again.I paided for next day delivery and it has been four days and I stilll haven't received it yet.

I have called several times and spoken with several different representatives and supervisors who have done nothing. I also also told that there was no contact information to speak to anyone hire up than the person that I was speaking with. It is unbeliveable to me that a company this large doesn't make it available to their customers to make complaints or give out contact information to speak to someone in management.

I will never use their services again and I will tell evryone that I know that UPS sucks and to go through another service if you want to receive your packagae in time.

I will also be finiling a complaint wth the BBB to report how unprofessional they are. I could have had my package sent regular mail and kept my money and had my package on time and free of charge.

Same on you UPS for still being in business with the horrrible customer service that you are continuimng to give over and over.Hopefully enough peple w

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments