231 E Alessandro Blvd A, Riverside, CA 92508, USA
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent my elderly mother a cell phone using UPS about a month ago. The package was never deliver they lost the package.

I contacted UPS several times and no one can tell me where the package is. I filed a claim with them and I was told they are investigating my claim. I cannot get an answer if the package will be deliver or if they going to pay me for it.

Now all this time I haven’t been able to communicate with my mother. The moral of this story is not to use UPS I expected to his kind of treatment from the postal service not UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Comments

UPS CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! As the one who shipped the package, you have no control over your shipment once it leaves your hands if the conditions on the receiving end change.

Case in point: If you ship a package and signature required is put on the package (even if it is a mistake by the UPS store), neither you nor the store can delete the requirement if you discover that the person or business the package is addressed to will not be available to receive and sign for it during UPS delivery hours and you want it left at the address without a signature or a receiving person to give it to. UPS will return the package to the shipping store and you have NO say in this.