Ups - DON'T PAY FOR INSURANCE IT'S A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY
I have used UPS for a wile now.first package was insured for what I sold the item for 2k.
after being denied witch is a standard practice for UPS. I disputed the case and received 500 fast forward to 9/8/14 it happens again. brand new box packed with bubble wrap and peanut foam insured for 1.4k again denied then approved for 303.00 after jumping through so many hoops. UPS way of discouraging you from following through the claim.
finally after showing all receipts they tell me they pay the least amount 200 I told UPS to keep there money and closed my acct. now they tell me to pay what I owe and then they will again approve the claim.
but will not put any thing in writing stating they will pay me.I hope you people have better luck this Christmas with your packages.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."