Ups - DON'T PAY FOR INSURANCE IT'S A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY
I have used UPS for a wile now.first package was insured for what I sold the item for 2k.
after being denied witch is a standard practice for UPS. I disputed the case and received 500 fast forward to 9/8/14 it happens again. brand new box packed with bubble wrap and peanut foam insured for 1.4k again denied then approved for 303.00 after jumping through so many hoops. UPS way of discouraging you from following through the claim.
finally after showing all receipts they tell me they pay the least amount 200 I told UPS to keep there money and closed my acct. now they tell me to pay what I owe and then they will again approve the claim.
but will not put any thing in writing stating they will pay me.I hope you people have better luck this Christmas with your packages.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."