68 views

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.6
Poster increased review rating.

For about a year, when ordering from Amazon, the packages may or may not show up at my door. I have given explicit instructions but somehow they either end up in front of a vacant apartment next door (outside) or one of my neighbors has to bring it.

It had gotten a little better for a while, then sure enough, one landed at my doorstep and one was left next door.

Amazon responds by giving me a $5 credit, but when it happens over and over where is the improvement?

I really have no recourse since Amazon uses them exclusively near as I can tell. Just so tired of it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

UPS Pros: Packages sometimes arrive at my door.

Comments

So if you're tired of it use an Amazon locker delivery. Or don't use Amazon. It's obvious by this point neither UPS nor Amazon are going to change and yet you are repeatedly banging your head against the wall every time then wondering why you have a headache.

@MattD78

So "victim blaming" is your response? It's true it seems crazy, but why shouldn't I expect service to improve after so many complaints?

At this point I have accepted things will probably not improve, especially during holidays. Holding out hope that UPS will get a clue.

UPS Reviews