Today UPS was expect 24 april 2015 delivery in my apartment my Apple Watch.Then i request off and i was waiting all day long in my apartment.

No one knock the door. No one leave a note on my door. Just a *** email told me about an attempted delivery at 2:59pm that was a TOTAL LIE. Lazy drivers or just are late on delivery schedule just take shorcuts and skip some deliveries and lie about them were attempted deliveries, but the fact they never did.

They want costumers drive to a 15 mts away UPS center if want the *** packet or wait a 4 days for a second fake attemped delivery. So bad. I haven't car and i need take two buses and walk about 20 mts go and 20 back to the *** UPS center. I hate those ***.

I hope company bankruptury and dissapear from the face of this planet.Will make me so happy.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments