I have amazon prime for 2 day shipping. UPS sent me 4 emails mid day that they attempted to deliver but no one was home so they will try tomorrow.

I was LIVID!!! I was home and downstairs all day! No one came. And since when do I need to be home to get a delivery from amazon?

I called UPS and was told, there should be a note on my door. Whenever a delivery is attempted and failed, they leave a tag. Well, No Tag, no nothing. He never even tried!!!!

I told the UPS girl to tell the driver to turn around and deliver it like he was suppose to. By 6:30 PM the driver had already returned to the facilility and already went home. Really, I thought they delivered until 8PM. Since he lied about his attempt (no one saw him, the door was open, no tag) he should've been forced to carry out the 2 day delivery as planned.

I told the UPS girl to tell the driver to just leave the package. It's CATFOOD AND KITTY LITTER NOT URANIUM! She refused to do this. She said it is up to the driver to decide if it requires a signature or not.

"I", the customer have no say in the matter. So.... conceivable it's possible that I may never get packages by this numbskull's rulebook. Don't deliver, say you did, repeat three times, send back to amazon.

PLUS I noticed on the amazon site it shows as delivered.

I guess that's to keep it looking good for prime and themselves. Jerks.

Reason of review: lying delivery man and stupid rule that I cannot request package be left by door like I always have. It's not for me to decide. It's up to the driver, I'm told, as to whether he wants a signature or not..

I didn't like: Website difficult, Worse experience ever, Hate it, Inconsistent service, Misinformation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 15, 2015.

Comments