Resolved
1.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have sent a car and an insurance paperwork a few days ago. They were supposed to be delivered next day, which never happened. Receiver and his wife are senior people, they always at home and waiting for the package since the day I sent it. However, next day after I sent the package, I received an email stating that driver attempted to deliver it, but no one was at home. The next day I received an email indicating that it was delivered, but the city noted in the email is different.

I called customer service, and they confirmed that driver delivered the package to an entirely different address in a different city. Customer service rep didn't know what to say as he has the correct address on file but sees that driver delivered the package to the wrong address.

At this point, they promised to call me back tomorrow when they have more details.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $127. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups ground delivery service from Ups was inconsistent service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments