I should have known better then to ship using UPS.I had worked briefly for UPS and watched as a driver threw everything off his truck down an embankment in the snow breaking things and laughing so that he could arrange it on the truck for what he considered better delivery.

I recently shipped packages that arrived smashed and the contents of some packages smashed as well. Some of the boxes seemed intentionally damaged. As well when I packed some boxes as recommended by UPS at the store the weight of some boxes was beyond the recommended weight of the box. I was informed that UPS would not insure the packages only after they were excepted and processed.

Also I had requested the packages ship the following day. UPS screwed that up as well and I was charged a re-processing fee to correct their mistake. I will never use ups again.

NEVER!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Recently I shipped a package (6/14/2012) via ups.I paid the total online 101.85.

After the package went out I was charged an additional 98.00 dollars and charged again on 6/16 another 38.00. I contacted UPS and 2 agents told me it was a charged by fraud. No one at UPS has not only refused to correct this but I had multiple agants tell me that the charges never occurred at all. I offered a copy of my bank statement, but still no resolution.

If you usr this company be prepared to be charged over double the expected amount.BEWARE!!!

2 years ago ups backed over my entrance gate.We witnessed the event.

After contacting UPS, a local team of managers came to my location and observed the damages. I was later told by phone that the event never occurred and that their truck had not even been there. I was told by the Durham,N.C.

station manager that accidents were to be expected and that it happens and we are just supposed to allow for it ourselves.No regard for personal property.