UPS staff arrived at the main door of the building but instead of using the doorbell they preferred to leave a “next working day delivery” note. This happened three working days no matter if I did informed them through phone that I am in the flat and I was expecting to hear the bell sound.

I had also supplied them with my phone number just in case, which they never used. Impolite, rude and arrogant staff. I would not use any Amazon or other selling internet service again, they use UPS.

This happened three working days no matter if I did informed them through phone that I am in the flat and I was expecting to hear the bell sound. I had also supplied them with my phone number just in case, which they never used. Impolite, rude and arrogant staff.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery, Poor customer service, Unethical business practices, Customer service agents.

Comments