UPS staff arrived at the main door of the building but instead of using the doorbell they preferred to leave a “next working day delivery” note.This happened three working days no matter if I did informed them through phone that I am in the flat and I was expecting to hear the bell sound.

I had also supplied them with my phone number just in case, which they never used. Impolite, rude and arrogant staff. I would not use any Amazon or other selling internet service again, they use UPS.

This happened three working days no matter if I did informed them through phone that I am in the flat and I was expecting to hear the bell sound. I had also supplied them with my phone number just in case, which they never used. Impolite, rude and arrogant staff.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, poor customer service, unethical business practices and customer service agent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments