Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

On November 11th 2017 I made a order for 2 day air shipping of my suitcase from a friends house in Connecticut. It was picked up and meant to arrive in Los Angeles on November 14th.

It did not. As I had explained to the UPS representative I was leaving USA permanently from Los Angeles on November 16th and needed my bag by then so I could take it on the plane with for free as part of my luggage allowance so it was really important it got to me on time. Due to other circumstances I was unable to retrieve it from Connecticut earlier. It did not arrive on November 14th and it did not arrive before my flight on November 16th.

The suitcase finally arrived a month later than it was meant to. Now I am faced with the problem of how to get my suitcase to Melbourne, AND UPS is still trying to charge me for 2 day shipping! ALSO, their failure to deliver the suitcase to me on the arranged date cost me $500 - in the suitcase fire wands that I needed for a performance I was booked for.

Without the mentioned items I was unable to do the performance and missed out on the $500 that I would have been paid. I have reached out to UPS customer service with no solution to these issues.

Review about: Ups 2nd Day Air Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments