Turnaround Time

Had something that was supposed to be delivered by 'End of Day Monday'.They came at 2:45 in the afternoon.

When the vast majority of people are at work. They left one of the sticky notes on the door that is supposed to say when they will come and try again, but they didn't mark a date or time. So I PAID to have it delivered that Friday, when a visitor would be home. That visitor sacrificed an entire day waiting for a package that never showed up on the day I PAID it to show up.

I called and spent over an hour on the phone with various unhelpful people who told me that somehow my package 'hadn't made it on to the truck.' Rather than caring about this, they told me that it wouldn't be delivered until the following Monday, and that they would call me before 10 on Monday to let me know when it would arrive.The never called me, and I was forced to call them, and was told that it 'would arrive between now and 7 p.m.' I am forced to conclude the UPS is a terribly run company with little to no customer service, who don't actually care about getting the packages to the people who paid for them.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, problem with delivery, order processing issue" of ups customer care from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "never ship with ups again".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor delivery practices, being lied to, delayed delivery and poor customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments