I will never never use UPS again!!!! I work full-time days and they arrive at my door while I am at work.

They run on a delivery window which spans from morning to early evening. So do I miss a days pay to wait on UPS. Very inconvenient!!! This hass happen to me before!

Customer service is no better with no care for the customer.

They did not even go out of their way to help me. A two hr drive to pick up a package which is a waste of my time and gas!

They have lost a me as a consumer.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 15, 2015.

Comments

My grown kids live in apartments.When ever they order anything they have it sent to my house since I am home all day.Do you have a parent or friend that is home most of the time?Do you have a elderly neighbor who is home get your packages for you?Their are all kinds of soultions I am sure you can use..just think outside the box.

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #972558

UPS is a business and guess what, they work in business hours as well. If they wait until people start getting home from work to deliver packages that means they don't start deliveries until 4PM and people would be getting knocks on the door to sign for a package at 10-11PM. So you can either be home and sign for the package, have the package delivered to your work or some other address where someone can sign for it, or tell UPS they need to start having packages delivered at 10 o'clock at night.