I received a message to say that UPS would deliver on the 11th May 2018, but unfortunately the attempt to deliver was on the 9th - I was out. Why wouldn't I be. I was left a card say that I needed to collect from a pick up point even though I had paid for home delivery. I phoned twice and given new dates of delivery, the first one I waited in all day but nothing arrived. The second time I rang, I was given another delivery date - guess what - it didn't arrive. I wrote twice by email but had no reply. I am sure that Gudrun Sjoden would be very saddened by this and I am thinking of giving up buying from them and I do love her clothes.

Eventually I made the trek (I do not have a car and that is why I paid for home delivery) to pick up my parcel...it would be good to have my postage reimbursed but I am not holding my breath.

May be the company is too big

Are the staff unhappy and just can't be bothered to do a good job

One driver is certainly dishonest by writing on the card the 11th May when in fact he came on the 9th May

What annoys me is that the date on the card was dated the 11th May despite it being the 9th May at a failed delivery attempt...now that is just dishonest. Perhaps that driver was paid to work on the 11th May but didn't in fact do so....it WAS DEFINITELY THE 9TH MAY THAT HE CAME, and went along with my parcel, which I collected by shanks pony today the 22nd May 2018.

Service not good enough UPS.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Frustrating.