THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET.THEY CAN NEVER DELIVER ONE PACKAGE ON TIME.

THIS HASN'T HAPPENED A HANDFUL OF TIME, BUT SO MANY THROUGHOUT THE YEARS I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DESPICABLE. FEDEX ATLEAST TAKES CARE OF PROBLEMS RATHER THAN CAUSE MORE. WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS YOU HAVE YET TO DELIVER AN OVERNIGHTED PACKAGE ON TIME ONCE.

YOUR TRUCKS ARE ALWAYS LATE, YOU COME UP WITH EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK, AND YOU NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE.PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CLOSE DOWN SO NO COMPANY I SHOP WITH WILL EVER USE YOU AGAIN WHEN SHIPPING TO ME.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

PAConsumer1
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #760627

A horrible company to deal with.Exorbitant cost to help you carry your package to the curb or your door if it is freight.

I am a 64-year-old woman who was asked to unload four heavy (70lb) boxes myself from the truck to my doorstep. When I was unable to do it after several tries the driver finally got disgusted and "dumped" my boxes on the dolly and reluctantly took them to the front my lobby. From there it took me two hours of pushing, pulling, rolling, etc. to get them to my apartment.

Two of the four boxes were banged up and wet through to the contents (it was a rainy/snowy day). I guess the truck was leaky or my boxes were dumped on the ground to access other boxes. Consumer support were some of the rudest people I have ever spoken to. Don't they train these people in manners?

Will do all I can to avoid using UPS in the future.

We are entitled to better!!!Horrible service.