Turnaround Time

I had a package sent to me from QVC on the 5th of this month.I still don't have the package.

QVC says it is UPS's fault because the address was not complete; however, when I look at my order, the complete address is there. I now can't get the gift I ordered for my grandson because they say they don't have any more in stock. Can people not read or pick up a phone to verify information. A company as big as UPS and QVC should have better ways of handling issues like this.

On top of that, I was told that UPS tried to call me. There is no record of any call from UPS to my phone. So now it appears that saying you tried to call me to straighten this out is now passed on to being my fault.

I guess companies now try to blame the customer instead of saying they messed up or that that have delivery people who don't take their job seriously.I hope I never have to use this service again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $170 and wants Ups to "there is no solution. the product is no longer available".

The most disappointing in user's experience was your lieing drivers. Author liked the most no likes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.