So I ordered something online in regard to my kids and had it shipped next day air, I anticipated my order getting processed late in the day (I placed the order at 12:20 on 4/12, and it wasn't ready for pick up until 8:53 pm) however it was picked up the following morning and tagged "in transit" so I figured "ok, well it's going to be here Friday (4/14) at some point in time".Well, lo and behold Friday rolls around and nothing, even though the shipper sent a message promising delivery by 10:30 AM.

Now there's an updated delivery date of Monday 4/17 for it. If I'm shelling out almost $40 for a package to be delivered the following business day, I fully EXPECT to receive it the following business day, and not the start of the next business week. I know all about the difference between business days, and non-business days, that's why I placed my order on Wednesday. This way if it did ship on Thursday I would receive it on Friday the very latest.

Well, you live and learn, and I learned a little bit about reliability of UPS now, I'm going to stick with shippers that ship with FedEx since I've never had any issues with them in roughly 10 years of package delivery.

Furthermore, their tracking system is MUCH more detailed than UPS's.Interestingly enough this isn't the first issue I've had with UPS, they delivered a surveillance system to my neighbor instead of to my residence, and also a pricey piece of audio equipment.

Review about: Ups Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments