After receiving notice of my delivery date on a package which required a signature I paid an extra $5 in shipping costs & joined UPS My Choice so I could reschedule the delivery of my package.I carefully followed the tracking & all was well as I had cancelled my appointments to be sure I was home all day to receive my delivery.

After about 3 p.m. I got concerned & started trying to contact customer service. Good luck on that. The chat line finally became available around 7:30 & I was assured the driver was still out & my delivery would be here no matter how late.

At 9:00 p.m. I checked my computer & they had changed the status of my package to "in transit". I called the customer service number & they reached out to the local distributor for that driver. Guess what?

My package was not loaded on the truck that day. No apologies, just "You should get it tomorrow". Apparently, the part about me changing appointments to stay home & wait on this delivery was of no concern for anyone there. I then asked if they could, at least, give me an approximate time for the next day.

In a word, no.

UPS is fine if you do not need to sign for the package, it is not time-sensitive, & you care nothing about customer service should a problem arise.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments