Had package (1ZE9650A4257797) scheduled for delivery today between 12:00 and 4:00 that required signature.I went on-line and authorized them to leave the package without a signature.

Even so, I arranged to be home from 12:00 on.

When I got home I went on-line to make sure the tracking said "out for delivery" but it said attempt was made at 11:46 to deliver package - didn't leave the package as they were authorized to do and there was no sticker on the door saying they had tried.I got here about 11:48 - there was NO UPS truck in neighborhood.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Longview, Texas, United States #825825

2nd consecutive time, same delivery person. When trying to lodge a complaint, there is no place on UPS website to handle my complaint!?

I'm 67 years old and unable to get to the door as quickly as I can before the UPS delivery person would like me to. Although I'm able to catch him before he leaves and both times he acknowledges my call to him and both times he gives me a hard time wanting me to go down stairs to get my shipment instead of him making another trip upstairs.

I have never encountered such a rude person; especially since it was after 7pm and I was already asleep in my bedroom when he knocked on my door!?

Snohomish, Washington, United States #670911

Signature required means exactly that, signature reuired. You cannot waive that requirement. Your vendor selected it for a reason, and they pay the ups bill.