Essex County, New Jersey

I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE MY TELEPHONE FROM T MOBILE ON TUESDAY! WAS TRACKING THE PACKAGE LOOKED ON THE COMPUTER AND IT SAID IT WAS NOT DELIVERED ON TUES BECAUSE NO ONE WAS HOME! MY MOTHER WAS HOME NO ONE RANG THE DOOR BELL NO SLIP WAS LEFT ON THE DOOR! CALLED AND COMPLAINED THEY WANTED ME TO GO TO NEWARK (***) TO PICK IT UP TOLD I COULD NOT. THEY SAID THEY WOULD CHANGE THE LABEL TO COME TO MY JOB AGAIN SENT IT TO MY HOUSE ON WEDS NO ONE WAS HOME MOM IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN I CALLED AND WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN I TRIED TO HAVE THE LABEL CHANGED THE *** I SPOKE TO ON WEDS SAID HE WOULD CHANGE IT AND I WOULD GET IT ON THURSDAY! AGAIN I CHECKED THE COMPUTER AND IT STILL HAD MY HOUSE ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY NO ONE WOULD BE HOME SO I CALLED THE UPS UP AGAIN AND SCREAMED AT THEM BECAUSE I LOST IT I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY COULD NOT GET A PACKAGE THAT WAS PAID FOR TO BE DELIVERED IN A TIMELY FASHION. AGAIN LOOK AT THEIR TRACK RECORD THEY HAVE PEOPLE THAT LIE AND DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS. I WAS TOLD BY A SWEET CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AND THE T MOBILE REP I WOULD NOW BE RECEIVING MY PHONE ON FRIDAY AT MY JOB

BUT @ 1:31PM THEY HAD IT GOING BACK TO T MOBILE. I AGAIN WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NOW HATE THIS COMPANY AND I HOPE THEY ALL GO TO ***!!!!!!!

BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR JOB AND THEY

SHOULD JUST CLOSE UP AND MOVE TO THE MOON MAYBE THEIR WILL GIVE OUTER SPACE BETTER SERVICE THAT THEY CAN'T DO ON EARTH. NOW SOMEONE FROM UPS CALLED ME TODAY @12:30PM AND ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED, I STATED I JUST WANTED MY PHONE TO BE DELIVERED TO ME. I DON'T THINK I WAS ASKING FOR TOO MUCH!!!! SINCE THEY WERE BEING PAID TO DO IT!!! HE WAS GOING TO CALL THE DRIVER AND TELL HIM TO DELIVERY IT TO MY OFFICE!!! IT IS NOW 5:42PM NO CALL AND NO PHONE AND I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS COMING OR NOT!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor delivery service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups customer care. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments