Paid for next day delivery of important package to my son at college and 3 days later still hasn't received.Online chat person basically said it was the stores fault, U GOT MAIL, because picked up too late for next day delivery.

Well, it has now been 3 days and still no delivery.

Finally spoke to a "real person" and was told would take up to 8 days to resolve lost claim. UPS needs to speak to my son, the recipient, U GOT MAIL, the mail store 1st to verify the package. I told them my son hasn't received the package and I can go to UPS tracker to see the time and date of pickup from U GOT MAIL in 2 minutes. I was told it would take 8 days to find this information out!!!

Also was very upset that neither myself the one who paid for the service or my son the recipient will be kept up to date on the lost claim.

UPS will only notify U GOT MAIL from this point on with a lost claim, because they are the customer who paid for the service. I PAID FOR THE SERVICE!!

UPS does not care about customer--only the store.VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE--

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pathetic customer service and inabilty to perform primary task. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments