Hartford, Michigan

Tracking #1ZW5W522YW31917652.Per Tracking statement Arrived Ludington 12/29/12 5 AM Sunday in Ludington (I live about 4 - 5 miles from their facility) Nothing delivered New Years Eve 12/30/12.

Nothing delivered Wednesday 1/2/13 (rather waited until 9 PM night cause that is when they make deliveries) but the local office was able to deliver to the Ludington Post at 12:09 PM for the post office to deliver not this day but the tomorrow the 1/3/13. This is not the first time this is happened. By my count this means the delivery was delayed three "work" days. I also understand from the post office they are paid over $3+ to deliver a package (Why not have the manager deliver it themself.

One time per the tracking statement I actually followed the package to the post office. This was after 4 in afternoon after UPS facility had delivered to post office just before noon.

I could not get package until next day cause the post office would not retrieve it for me.This shows package delivery (your meat and potatoes)stinks.

Charles Gatfield

Review about: Ups Manager.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments