Hartford, Michigan

Tracking #1ZW5W522YW31917652. Per Tracking statement Arrived Ludington 12/29/12 5 AM Sunday in Ludington (I live about 4 - 5 miles from their facility) Nothing delivered New Years Eve 12/30/12.

Nothing delivered Wednesday 1/2/13 (rather waited until 9 PM night cause that is when they make deliveries) but the local office was able to deliver to the Ludington Post at 12:09 PM for the post office to deliver not this day but the tomorrow the 1/3/13. This is not the first time this is happened. By my count this means the delivery was delayed three "work" days. I also understand from the post office they are paid over $3+ to deliver a package (Why not have the manager deliver it themself.

One time per the tracking statement I actually followed the package to the post office. This was after 4 in afternoon after UPS facility had delivered to post office just before noon.

I could not get package until next day cause the post office would not retrieve it for me. This shows package delivery (your meat and potatoes)stinks.

Charles Gatfield

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 02, 2013.

Comments