Qualicum Beach, British Columbia

i was supposed to receive important papers on friday.i needed the documents to get notarized and sent back to Arizona to close a business deal.

i tracked the documents to vancouver and after rechecking, they were still sitting there. i phoned them and they said they wouldn't be delivered until monday!!!! what about two day delivery gauranteed. after several phone calls and running around the next day, i got my documents, but to late to do anything with them!!

ups should change their *** logo to-----whenever!!

in the future when i need courier service it sure as *** won't be ups.!!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Port Allegany, Pennsylvania, United States #20994

I was to receive a package at my apartment.I went through the proper procedure to get the message to the driver to leave the package with the super of my building.

The driver has now been to my building FIVE times and cannot comprehend this simple request!!! I am still waiting for the package. One more try and I send it back and use FedEx or the USPS!

Their customer service is useless!

They do nothing to solve the problem. All they know how to do is read the corporate script as to how "sorry" they are about this situation.

I am equally sorry that UPS drivers are *** and/or illiterate.That is the only explanation for not being able to comprehend a very simple request or ringing a different bell in the building.