Had a customer ups overnight air a check to us.Our customer paid extra and now can file for reimbursement.

Where is my compensation? ????? You customer service is lousy. You should be ashamed of yourself for stealing!

I should have used fed ex. Believe you me I will go out of my way to let people know how little you care about what actually do (or should I say don't do) We were depending on that money - just imagine Mr. UPS President if you did mot get paid. One of your customer service people actually laughed when I was explaining how important this was.

DO NOT EVER PAY THESE PEOPLE FOR OVERNIGHT AIR!THEY ARE THIEVES.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery, Customer service, Unethical business practices, Customer service agents.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #919373

Please do explain to me how their being late on a service makes them thieves. If a guarantee is not met, then you get your money refunded to you. That's not theft.

to Will Rossville, Georgia, United States #919484

For your information I never got my "guaranteed "package and I'm getting jacked around about a refund.MY TIME IS MONEY THEREFORE THEY ARE THIEVES!

They throw the word "guarantee "around very losely.I've spent hours talking to idiots that can barely speak English and the only they say is we "GUARANTEE " you your money back and until I have it in my hands they are thieves!

to Anonymous Florida, United States #919946

Out of curiosity, how far off was the delivery?When was it guaranteed for, and when did it arrive?

Also, when it comes to getting reimbursed, they start an investigation which can take up to 8 business days to complete. You'd be amazed by how many people try to make claims about lost, late, or damaged packages when UPS is not the one at fault.

Most recently, we got a call from a woman who said that the package that was supposedly delivered yesterday morning was nowhere to be found. It turned out that her husband had picked it up on his way to work, so the package was in fact received.

Another example that happens quite often is when a package will be delivered to and signed for, but the person who receives the package steals it, misplaces it, or doesn't tell anyone it was received.

Back to the point though, if UPS just gave money out whenever someone claimed they hadn't received a package on time, they'd be losing all sorts of money. In your case, it sounds like you have a legitimate claim, so just be patient.

They'll finish their investigation and refund you your money.It's just not an instantaneous thing.