Princeton, Illinois

Delivered at a time I cannot be home due to work.They wanted to charge me for changing an address so I could get my package or have me travel out of town to go get it after I already spent a lot with them.

The people at fed ex leave their number so I can call them directly. Ups get your head out of the past century and get some technology. I hate ups. They make delivery times so people miss them.

I mean what do they expect from people at 2:30pm?

To be home waiting like a dog on the doorstep?And if I have to sign leave a not on the door to let me even know that you attempted to do anything so I don't have to browse the internet to see what happened!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #904940

So they provided you two options: you either pay for them to ship it somewhere more convenient (which is an entirely reasonable option, as well as an entirely reasonable charge); or, they can hold it, for free, at the UPS Customer Service Center so that you can pick it up at a time that is more convenient for you. What more are you expecting from them? There are options available when you're purchasing shipping that have guaranteed "arrive by" times, so why not choose one of those next time?

Dallas, Texas, United States #904241

I feel you pain!

I flew into another city, gave the Taxi Driver the address I wanted to go to.

He gave me a set price.

I then wanted to change the address I wanted to go to, and he wanted to charge me more!

What a crook!