Lately, 3 out of four UPS deliveries are dumped on the front porch, WITHOUT RINGING THE DOOR BELL !

There is someone here 98% of the time.

Our doorbell is LOUD. I realize drivers are timed, BUT: It only takes a couple of seconds to Push the DoorBell Button, TWICE.

In past summers in Borrego Springs, CA; We had USP leave Several Rx out side the gate, laid on the hot desert sand (110 F) ... Ruined. When there, I stipulated nothing to be delivered UPS.

Will I have to do the same in Weatherford, TX ?Three hundred Block of DALHART DRIVE, WEATHERFORD TEX.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "ring the (multiple expletives deleted) door bell !". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was incompetent staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments