1.3
Tracking Tool

I had ordered a package and had been following it by the tracking number.On October 5, it was out for delivery, and then that night it updated to say that there had been a delivery exception at 7 PM.

This was strange because I was definitely at home. Three days later when no one reattempted to deliver it and the tracking page still hadn'd provided any updates, I called a million numbers and finally someone at the post office helped. The package was being held at my post office. Mind you, nobody left a note or a delivery slip or reattempted delivery.

Am I supposed to just psychically figure out that I have to go to the post office to get it?

The official reason was a "problem with the address" but I looked ten times and found no errors in how I had type my address, and my building and street are well marked.Stupidest company ever but no real incentive to give good service.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was left no delivery slip when did not leave the package and did not notify me of where i could get it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments