A simple logic problem presented for the middle school dropouts that work for UPS.If no one is home for a delivery at 12 pm Monday, and no one is home Tuesday at 3 pm, what would be the logical time to try the third attempt?

Hint it the answer is not 12 pm again you already tried that. And I guess your drivers had to try it again.

So I called and get this great story about how they follow there route and can't adjust there delivery times (literally unless you pay extra of course).But I guess I'm the crazy one because I keep ordering stuff that gets shiped by UPS and I expect diffrent results each time.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Everett, Washington, United States #870085

Obviously this customer is merely upset that his penile pump didn't arrive on time :-( maybe try some testosterone therapy or simply take the high road and get that gender re-assignment you've lusted after for years while you pirouetted around a full length mirror in your moms granny panties. Kill yourself now

I'm not sure what your complaint is here.There were options available to get it to you at a specific time, and you didn't choose to make use of those options.

Also, there is no way that UPS would know your schedule anyways.For all they know, you might have decided to stay home on third attempt at 12 in order to get your package, and then you'd be right back here complaining about their inconsistency.