Manistique, Michigan

I placed an order with Amazon for a two day delivery so that I could have the item for a gift.The package was set to be delivered on December 6th.The package never was delivered and I didn't have a missed delivery note.

I had to track the package online to see that it said that it was Held by origin location meaning the forgot it and that the delivery day was switched to December 9th.

When I pay for 2nd day delivery, I don't want to wait extra days.I called the customer service line and they were no help.They kept saying sorry but there was nothing I could do until Monday.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #756418

UPS customer service employees don't give two poops about those of us waiting for delivery. They are especially a joke around the holidays..

Withee, Wisconsin, United States #754776

Yeah, right!

You woulda driven 10 hours round trip to get your item?

What else would you like us to believe?

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #754649

These things happen, mate.Huge storm across mid-America the past few days delayed many things, UPS deliveries included.

Time to remain calm, understand that things happen and perhaps have a stiff drink if you need it.It is what it is.

Withee, Wisconsin, United States #754636

You are aware a winter storm is moving across the country?

Flights at airports are cancelled, interstate highways are closed?

You expect you will get your item in 2 days with all things considered how?

steven-ash2011
to Bill Manistique, Michigan, United States #754736

they were coming from Wisconsin to the upper peninsula of Michigan only life 5 hours away theres no excuse if I would of known I had this problem I would of just made the drive myself