A couple of shipments were not delivered to my address, although their records show they had been delivered.You know, I can see where people screw up, but twice in like two months to the same wrong address is just dumb.

Both times the elderly gentleman who received the wrong packages was kind enough to drive in his car to deliver the package. He knew where to deliver because he could read the label and the UPS driver could not. The last package he brought me he rang the doorbell like 10 times with that not-so-happy cadence. So, I'm trying to not order stuff which involves UPS.

I called Amazon and they said they were sorry and that they would forward my note to UPS.

Don't expect any action there.I think UPS is so big and so automated and so full of quotas that it is now a big bureaucracy.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #699311

UPS might have tried to deliver to your address, and you did not answer the doorbell ?

(after all your neighbor had to ring it 10 times) the drivers don't have time to wait around for a person to finally come to the door !