I placed an order with Amazon for a two day delivery so that I could have the item for a gift.The package was set to be delivered on December 6th.

The package never was delivered and I didn't have a missed delivery note. I have to track the package online to see that it said that the customer was not home and a 2nd attempt would be made on December 9th. When I pay for 2nd day delivery, I don't want to wait extra days. I called the customer service line and they were no help.

They kept saying sorry but there was nothing I could do until Monday.It is really going to make me rethink using this service through Amazon because UPS is not holding up to their end.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

steven-ash2011
Manistique, Michigan, United States #754582

The same thing happened to me they said it wasn't picked up from its second location mostly meaning they for got it and then at the third location it didn't update tell midnight saying it would have to be on Monday when it was suppouse to be here the 6th

UPS attempted to deliver, and you were not home. Had you been home, you would have had your item.

You DO realize a severe winter storm has been moving across the country?

You really think a notice will stick for long to a door with temps close to zero?