They have not delivered or been able to say when my product is going to arrive.They are just horrible when it comes to customer service.

People should not use them for anything. I have requested various times for info and all I get is We are sorry and nothing else. All I want is to know when I will get my product which has already been paid for but no one seems no know anything about. They just cannot be trusted with anything.

I even requested that they use the USPS and got nothing.So people do not use this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $54 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, delivery, customer service agent and unethical business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments