I ordered a gift for my husband for Christmas through Amazon and it was shipped via ups.My husband generally travels for his job and is gone on weekdays.

Well my husband decided to work from home on the week that his package was to arrive. I quickly called ups in order to have the package held at the store to be picked up bc it was a surprise for my husband. I called and spoke to a representative who informed me that the package would be held and available for pickup the following day. She even gave me an address to pick it up at.

I gave them plenty of time to fulfill this change. Eventually I get a call for my husband asking me if I got him a new golf stand for Christmas. Irrate, I call ups to ask what happened. They inform me that there is no record of me calling and requesting the hold.

They were not even sympathetic about the mixup.

I just spoke to somebody overseas who was unable to help or console me.I am very unhappy with this service.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #745414

Be interested to know if you called the 800 #, or just a UPS store. If you called 800 at least 24 hours ahead of time they made a mistake. If you called a UPS Store they have no control over your package, they may have thought it was being shipped to their store and you just wanted it held.

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #744851

So you want to be consoled?Here you go: Oh my God, I am so sorry that the Golf Stand surprise was ruined!

I heard that UPS was supposed to deliver fresh water to the Phillipines but they were too busy trying to accommodate customers who want to customize deliveries at the last minute. But, hey, those people can wait! They have no idea what real tragedy is. A typhoon?

Wide spread destruction and death? Lack of clean water and food? No home to go to?

They can't hold a candle to your problem!By all means, UPS should cry you a river and make a formal public apology

to MikeBrady #745884

lol she probably called in the day it was out for delivery and it was probably already delivered.

to reasoning #746052

Do you read any of the posts you comment on? Do you know how to read?

to MikeBrady #746051