I called UPS and asked them not to deliver a package that they were already delivering late.I was leaving town on a Thursday and package was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday.

The agent assured me it would not be delivered and sent back to sender. The package was delivered and left on My front porch. This caused lots of confusion and angst.

I have had a hard time getting a complaint filed with them. I have called and checked their website and can not find a way to issue a complaint.

When the package did not arrive on Tuesday they assured me it would come on Wednesday.

I waited until 8 at night and called they were not helpful.

That is when I asked that it not be delivered on Thursday when I would be gone.The agent swore it would not be delivered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments