Turnaround Time

After ordering from amazon for a Saturday delivery today, I am sitting at home the ENTIRE time awaiting its arrival.I get a notification from UPS/Amazon stating that my package was attempted to be delivered and that the earliest I will get it is monday.

AT NO POINT did I hear anyone come knocking on the door not 20 feet from where I have been sitting.

Called customer service and they are completely USELESS!They can't get ahold of anybody to save their lives.

Drivers don't *** try to buzz the door or anything!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $27 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inconvenient and deceitful statement status. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments