Riverbank, California

I still don't understand why so many people use ups, stead of United Sates Postal Services.I don't ship that many things, I usually receive a lot more than I receive.

But I would like to make a comment about a many important deliveries that I had to receive next day, and spend all day waiting for them because they have a 4 hours window and I still missed the delivery because on that moment specific I went to the bathroom, I turn around and I didn't see them, or something more sample the driver didn't push the door bell right.That's what happened today I'm expecting an important package and because that was so important I didn't lest my home and now I have to wait until 9:00 PM to pick it up in Ceres California the UPS Station.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. ignaciovaldeze is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was failure to deliver overnight Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments