3.4K views

My computer was shipped November 30 from Microsoft and arrived in Mesquite, Tx Dec 4th.As of yet UPS cannot make delivery???

I have checked daily and it seems to be stuck in terminal. I have contacted their Help dept, live chat, and get the usual run around of it will be forcoming be patient, sorry for inconvienence. Typical of large company ***. where is Customer Service of these companies when you need?

Next time for sure I will request Mircrosoft and Dell to ship via Fedex!!!!

Enter at least 100 words, you will not be able to edit your review.

However, we allow adding on to it.Just create an account during the submission process.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Tyler, Texas, United States #957034

I'm told Tyler Texas has a delivery delay due to weather today 03/11/15

I'm right here in Tyler UPS...Weather is overcast but nothing to hold up delivery!

?????

Arkansas, United States #956678

If you are looking at this then you already know UPS has not fixed its business model its now early 2015 and same old same old weather excuses... Yes there are times when this is a issue but time and time again they use it as a excuse to cover the truth... they just cant deliver.

Nothing but problems with ups over the last few months, constant delays in delivery, do not use ups. Just a note I have never had this problem with FedEx or usps, in fact they have beat their estimated delivery time on occasion, that is something ups haste never done.

In the last 6 months, I have had the following experiences with UPS:

1.Marked a packaged as delivered, but I didn't get it.

They told me to go door to door to look for it in my neighborhood. 2 months later, they delivered it. They left it at some random house several blocks away even though my address was clearly on it.

Attempted for 3 days to deliver a shipment to an address I haven't lived at in 7 years. Was just clothes I'd ordered online and sent to my home. For some reason when it arrived in town, they decided to deliver it to this old address even though the tracking showed my current address. I had to call them 4 times to fix it.

3. Marked a shipment ''delayed no further information available'' on the day it was due for delivery. No info on where it was, when it would be delivered or why it was being ''held.'' Scary that they can do this to your items.

It's just a box from my mom to my daughter.Still haven't received it and they apparently are at no obligation to explain, just to ''check the tracking often'' is their solution for me.

I understand the weather was a problem 2 weeks ago.Both fedex and the US postal service have caught up.

What *** me off is that I sent my package on the 17th with guaranteed 3 day delivery. UPS knew they had a problem in the Dallas area, but didn't mention it. Instead they took my money, guaranteed my package would arrive in 3 days and now I am getting the same 1 day late message on my tracking status that others have experienced. The presents in my package were for several family members who gathered at my mother's home in Dallas over the weekend.

They have returned home for Christmas.

Assuming the package ever arrives, my elderly mother now has to repackage and ship the other gifts.UPS apparently doesn't care whether they disappoint or inconvenience anyone this Christmas :cry

Plano, Texas, United States #761888

12/20/13 FedEx is worse.they sent me a delivery exception (local weather delay, delivery not attempted) at 7pm 12/19 after my package arrived there at 6 a.m.

Are you kidding, it was near 70 degrees yesterday. So I call anyway, get the same *** lies & was told it would arrive today. Guess what? No package, notification did not come to update delivery failure, nothing.

After 25 minutes waiting to speak to a service rep, more *** lies, and the supervisor was not any help, just super *** lies & excuses.

Guess tomorrow the package will either come or not, no confidence in someone who willing lies knowing you know they are lies.dallas texas

There is absolutely no communication with this shipper.I even contacted the store that shipped the package and they can’t get any info either.

I have a ham in transit. Ordered last Saturday and was given two day shipment. We thought we would eat on Christmas day. Does not look like that will happen.

Friday delivery made and still no ham.Just saw one of the TV helicopters over the facility.

Looks like the story will go on and on for days to come.And I am so sorry that I thought the Post Office was the worst shipper in the world.http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/ups/delivery-delays-and-no-excuse-20131210462869.html#

Bedford, Texas, United States #761402

Same story...Christmas cards ordered and sent by 12-09-13...where they were processed in Mesquite Tx and have been ever since.I offered to drive to Mesquite (less than 45 minutes from my home)and was told I could not pick up my package until it was delivered to the Ft Worth center.

This was frustrating because I learned my package has more destinations before it is going to be headed to my house. No update has been given on the tracking site since 12-12-13.

I will begin to order from companies that do NOT ship via UPS.UPS: All you do is ship...you are a shipping company - figure it out!!!

Dallas, Texas, United States #761175

Just got off the phone with UPS, found out the truth.North Texas, has a backlog, the don't have enough room for the shipments coming from other regions so, the are NOT and HAVE not been allowing ANY new packages in for a while now.

At least until the get the clog in North Texas gets cleared. What really makes me angry is their deceitfulness, first it was "due to the bad weather excuse" then it was a "trailer was not unloaded and thus caused a "one" day delay, but NOW it is this the tracking shows an Exception and shows my packages are in Mesquite, TX, United States with the date and time but then next to that it says held by origin location. I asked where the gifts where that were shipped from CA to TX on the 14th and she said they are sitting inside one of nine freight trucks in CA. I asked when I could expect them and was told maybe sometime before the new year.

Those packages that I paid extra for a "guaranteed delivery" date of today 12-19-13, are STILL in CA and have been since the 14th, for 5 days now. I asked for a refund for the extra amount of shipping and was told, she would transfer me, guess what happened? Yep, I was hung up on. Well guess what UPS, I will NEVER use you again.

Next time its FEDEX or USPS, which by the way delivered packages to me Sunday, for NO extra charge.

to Jen Harlin Dallas, Texas, United States #761788

That may not be entirely true.... I ordered supplies that arrived next day by UPS Ground. UPS is just delaying the already delayed packages. I've tried this a couple times now and new shipments go through find, its the old ones that sit.

Try this - order something locally by UPS Ground. I'd think you'll find UPS will have it out for delivery next day.

When everything is all delivered in the end, it'll smell like old musty fruit cake and rotted foods that could be rotting on every trailer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/20/2013 1:00 P.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/19/2013 3:00 P.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

12/19/2013 4:00 A.M. Arrival Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 12/19/2013 3:29 A.M. Departure Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 12/17/2013 9:23 A.M. Arrival Scan

12/17/2013 9:00 A.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Memphis, TN, United States 12/16/2013 5:27 P.M. Departure Scan