For the second time in one week I received perishable food products via UPS.At one time the carrier would drop the package, ring my bell, the leave.

These last two deliveries were left at my front door and the bell not rung. Asa result in both instances the packages remained on the ground overnight. By the next morning, as I went out to retrieve my newspaper, I found the packages. They had been attacked by an army of ants.

In both instances I had to discard the packages because the ants were inside the package and covered the perishables. The first shipment contained several pounds of fresh cherries and the second contained various artisan breads. It's a shame that both parcels were sent by 2nd day air in order to maximize a fresh delivery but wound up having to be thrown away due to careless delivery practices. The irony was that both parcels were boldly marked "PERISHABLE".

Great service!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery practice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

If they were 2nd day air you should have known when they were delivered. 2nd day means 2 days after you ordered.