Staten Island, New York

For the second time in one week I received perishable food products via UPS. At one time the carrier would drop the package, ring my bell, the leave.

These last two deliveries were left at my front door and the bell not rung. Asa result in both instances the packages remained on the ground overnight. By the next morning, as I went out to retrieve my newspaper, I found the packages. They had been attacked by an army of ants.

In both instances I had to discard the packages because the ants were inside the package and covered the perishables. The first shipment contained several pounds of fresh cherries and the second contained various artisan breads. It's a shame that both parcels were sent by 2nd day air in order to maximize a fresh delivery but wound up having to be thrown away due to careless delivery practices. The irony was that both parcels were boldly marked "PERISHABLE".

Great service!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

UPS Cons: Delivery practice.

Comments

If they were 2nd day air you should have known when they were delivered. 2nd day means 2 days after you ordered.