Graz, Steiermark

I was supposed to get my new laptop today.But then UPS happened.

I got email with information that it will be delivered today. No time no nothing. I figured they will call me because they have my number or they will leave it in some place which is nearby and Ill pick it up same day or next day. But nononot possible in UPS.

Nobody called me, they just sent my email that I wasnt there and theyll try next bussines day. But surprise, I have work!, and I wont be there ever at this time.

Of course now I cant change address or say that Ill pick it up myself but who cares now ?Its friday and I can do it on Monday!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of laptop. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Comments