Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
1.5

I'm not sure how many of you out there actually check the map on your delivery day, but if you want to know what takes soooo long for your package to arrive, you should. Been watching today and the truck got within a few blocks of my house and then all of a sudden went back across town.

What??? This is not how you should be making deliveries. I canceled an appt because he was so close and I have to sign for it. Now I'm pissed off cause package is across town again and I had to miss an appt.

I have to have this before dark and it gets colder. I'm an ex-vet tech and I watch out for the strays here. There is 3 that were born here and know nothing else. I have an insulated house coming for them but I need it before it gets to cold to put together.

But this all shouldn't matter. They give the drivers their routes and constantly change them.

So it doesn't matter how close they are to you they're gonna go where UPS tells them to. This is why if I have a choice I don't use them.

User's recommendation: Use someone else.

Preferred solution: Deliver my package now, not end of the day after being so close so many times.

UPS Pros: You will eventually get your package.

UPS Cons: Not following gps to deliver.

Location: Dallas, Texas