1.8
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

My package took 10 days to go from California to Indiana.I needed it 5 days ago, which it said it was guaranteed to arrive then.

I didn't get it when I needed it, so I checked the tracker. No updates, except it now had the "guaranteed" arrival date missing. No news for two days, but on the third it said that severe weather had caused the delay. I checked the weather, there were thunderstorms, light showers, and even a few partly cloudy hours.

The place it was held up at due to "severe weather" was 3 hours from where I live. They then send me an update that it had just left this place that was 3 hours from I live at 8 in the morning. Which means it should be here by 11:00 or 12:00, right? Nope.

It's not that I didn't get it until 4:00 or anything, I just didn't get it. I get an update telling me my "guaranteed" arrival date is now at the end of the day in two days. Doing the math, this means that it is literally taking them 60 hours to make a 3 hour drive. But there's more: I still haven't gotten it.

The UPS truck came on the day it was supposed to arrive and I didn't receive my package, so I talked to the delivery man. A nice guy, but he told me that my package was now arriving the next day. So here I am, sitting here, still waiting for a package that was supposed to arrive 5 days ago. I reworked my plans so that I could account for not getting it 5 days ago and made it so that if I had it today, it would still work out.

But now, I am forced to show up empty handed without my product. Thanks UPS.

You've never failed to fail on me.Time to start using FedEx.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. bustercurtis is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package at Ups was slow delivery, fake excuses and website difficult Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments