On 6/15 I received an info notice that stated 1st attempt..when driver didn't alert me he was here, i was home.On 6/16 I noticed by tracking driver put 2nd attempt that he couldn't reach me when I was home once again.

I called ups and told them to hold for me to pick up. I picked up on Thursday 6/18 and ups noted as if they delivered it when they wouldn't and didn't.

I've left several messages for Customer Concern to call me regarding my complaint since 6/16 but have yet to hear from them.I believe this a horrible way for a company to run and don't think these driver should get away with this kind of behavior.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments